Get social with the gospel in America! Connect with Faith and Action online.
The gospel of Jesus Christ is the one thing that can make real changes in our world. Will you share our ministry with your social networks to help us share Jesus with America’s top national leaders in Washington, DC?
Faith & Action
109 2nd Street NE
Washington, D.C. 20002
Phone: (202) 546-8329
Faith and Action appreciates and values our supporters’ input and questions on our mission, our values and actions. Our general email box is checked frequently throughout each week. Letters addressed to specific staff members will reach their desks. However, due to the large amount of mail we receive each day, we unfortunately will not be able to respond to each letter we receive.
To request an interview or media appearance, please call (202) 546-8329 and ask for Peggy.
- 25th Annual National Bible Reading Marathon Starts Sunday! April 22, 2014The 25th Annual #DCBibleMarathon Begins Sunday, April 27th at 6pm and will continue- day & night, rain or shine, until the entire Bible has been read aloud on the West Plaza of the U.S. Capitol. Stop by to join the fun, or follow and tweet along online using the hashtag #DCBibleMarathon.The post 25th Annual National Bible Reading Marathon Starts Sunday! […]
- Rob’s Blog: President Obama on Easter April 22, 2014It’s hard for presidents to attend church. They know–like everyone else–that it’s hard for worshippers to keep their minds on God when the Chief Executive is in the room. It happened this past Sunday when the First Family attended the Easter-Resurrection service at Washington’s Ninteenth Street Baptist Church. A blogger for the White House reported […]The po […]
- Vibrant Church in Washington, DC keeps midnight Easter Vigil to celebrate Jesus’ Resurrection April 20, 2014This service, known as “The Easter Vigil” follows the pattern of one of the earliest recorded traditions of the Christian Church – keeping watch the night before we celebrate the remembrance of Christ’s Resurrection on Easter Sunday, and is held every year by a family of churches in Washington, DC (one of which, Rev. Rob […]The post Vibrant Church in Washing […]
- Stations of the Cross 2014 | Photo Album April 17, 2014Today Rev. Rob Schenck carried the cross all across Washington, DC to remind the Supreme Court justices, members of congress, and the President–along with all those who work for them–that there is only one thing that really matters, and that’s the death, burial and resurrection of Christ. Along the way, he stopped to read the […]The post Stations of the Cros […]
- Stations of the Cross walk for Easter in Washington, DC April 17, 2014Rev. Rob Schenck led a great stations of the cross walk across Washington, DC today. We’ve got tons of great pictures and video from the walk and will be posting those today and a blog post from Rob tomorrow about more of what happened on our walk. Watch this page and the front page of […]The post Stations of the Cross walk for Easter in Washington, DC appe […]