Pastor Gary Hamrick
742 Miller Drive SE
Leesburg, VA 20175
Pastor Bruce Sofia
Gloucester County Community Church
359 Chapel Heights Road
Washington Township, NJ 08080
Harvest Time Tabernacle
3100 Briar Cliff Avenue
Fort Smith, AR 72908
First Baptist Church At The Mall
1010 East Memorial Blvd.
Lakeland, FL 33801
You must log in to post a comment.
- Ash Wednesday on Capitol Hill- Remembering that We’re Not God! March 5, 2014The Faith and Action team attended one of many Ash Wednesday services held in the U.S. Capitol today, and really enjoyed the service led by U.S. House Chaplain Patrick Conroy, including well-chosen Biblical passages, and a great message about perspective on our relationship to God (He’s God, we’re not – something that could use repeating […]The post Ash Wedn […]
- U.S. House Chaplain Patrick Conroy’s Ash Wednesday Message March 5, 2014The Faith and Action team attended one of many Ash Wednesday services held on the hill today, this one was led by the U.S. House Chaplain Conroy, who shared this message for the beginning of Lent 2014.The post U.S. House Chaplain Patrick Conroy’s Ash Wednesday Message appeared first on Faith and Action in the Nation's Capital.
- Why Celebrate Ash Wednesday on Capitol Hill? March 5, 2014The Faith and Action team, along with our Evangel University Interns who are here this week, headed to one of many Ash Wednesday services held on Capitol Hill today. Why do Christians observe Ash Wednesday?The post Why Celebrate Ash Wednesday on Capitol Hill? appeared first on Faith and Action in the Nation's Capital.
- #SCOTUS Case intro: Hobby Lobby and Conestoga Wood v. Sebelius March 5, 2014You’ve probably heard about the objections by some groups to the part of the new healthcare system in the U.S. that says they have to provide things like birth control to their employees. If you haven’t you may have been hiding under a rock, or otherwise off the grid – in which case, welcome back. […]The post #SCOTUS Case intro: Hobby Lobby and Conestoga Woo […]
- Rob’s Blog: Signs of Penitance…in Washington? March 5, 2014“Now that I have been so bold as to speak to the Lord, though I am nothing but dust and ashes . . .” (Genesis 18:27) For many Christians today is Ash Wednesday, an ancient observance when ashes from the prior year’s burned Palm Sunday branches are applied to the foreheads of those that come to the […]The post Rob’s Blog: Signs of Penitance…in Washington? app […]