Faith and Action
In the Nation’s Capital
Who We Are
Faith and Action is a Christian outreach to top-level United States government officials in Washington, D.C.
Our purpose is to challenge the minds and consciences of our nation’s public policy makers with the mandate given by Christ in the two Great Commandments, “You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength,” and “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.”
- Find out what God is doing through Faith and Action in Washington, D.C. today.
Praying for our Nation
Register Now for the Lancaster Family Circle Banquet 2014
- Bringing the Gospel story to life in the national spotlight through four core events.
The miracle of Christ’s birth – in the flesh – every year on Capitol Hill and national television in New York City.
Discover how we bring the Christmas gospel to the forefront of the nation in our neighborhood (with real-live people and animals) and how you can too!
National Memorial for the PreBorn and their Mothers and Fathers
An annual memorial service for children whose lives end before birth to be honored by their communities and family members.
U.S. Capitol Bible Reading Marathon
Reading of the entire Bible aloud continuously – from the first verse of Genesis to the last verse of Revelation.
Volunteers from around the world tell the story of God and his people each year – day and night, rain or shine, in a wide array of languages – each year on the west steps of the U.S. Capitol. Join us this year!
Observance of the National day of prayer at the U.S. Supreme Court
We host the only observance of the National day or Prayer at our nation’s highest court.
- In addition to daily private ministry at the highest levels of national leadership and our core programs we also work publicly to bring the gospel to life in Washington, DC in many ways such as…
- Standing up for Religious Freedom.
- Disseminating the message through national media.
- Challenging America’s youth to godly public service.
Join the Family
Our ministry would not be possible without the help support of so many, but first and foremost, we are a family, and YOU are welcome to be a part.
- Say hello.
- Get our Email Updates.
- Follow us Online.
- Apply for a Job or Internship.
- Press Inquiries.
What do you think of our website’s new look? Take this 2-question survey to help us out.